Could it be? SOS - Send Baby Dust!!

Haley

A little TMI-

My husband and I have been TTC for 6 months. My last period was August 19th. On the 14th of this month, 4 days before I was scheduled to start my period, I had very light pink spotting which turned heavier on day 2 and by day 3 it was just brown when I wipe. I had no cramps for pms at all which is strange. I’m very consistent with my 28 day cycle and have had no bleeding at all since that spotting day. Over the past several days I have been experiencing strange twinges and my stomach is constantly gurgling. I am eating absolutely everything in site and then usually feel nauseous after I eat a bit. I am constantly tired and falling asleep at my desk at work. I have taken 2 home pregnancy tests and both were negative. I have an appointment with my doc tomorrow to blood test and hopefully get some good results. I’m hoping my levels just aren’t quite high enough yet and that my spotting really was implantation bleeding!! Please please please send BABY DUST our way! I will keep you all posted on how it goes. (: If I am, in fact, pregnant.. then I will share a separate post about my experience with implantation bleeding.

Wish us a baby!