Career help!!!

This is gonna be a long post, so please prepare yourselves, lol.

So I’m 19 years old, almost 20. I’m about to finish my associates in science from a community college, and after that, I have no idea what to do with myself. I seriously do NOT want to attend any more college classes unless it’s for something that I enjoy. I used to want to be a nurse, veterinarian, something in a science major, but I realized that’s not actually going

to make me happy. I live in a small town, so people tend to settle for their basic jobs that they don’t want to do, and a lot of people are visibly unhappy. My mother happens to be one of those people. I just don’t want to end up in the same boat. I think life is too damn short to work a job that I’m not going to love. My SO says that once he gets his upcoming job, he can take care of both of us, but I would feel bad, and I need my own income.

Personally, cleaning, organizing, decorating, planning, etc., are my favorite things to do. I have looked into becoming a interior designer, wedding planner, or something of the sorts. I’m super frustrated and scared that I don’t have a sturdy plan for myself. Do my of you ladies have any advice? I would 100% LOVE to start my own business. I just don’t know how yet. Any tips or personal experience stories would be appreciated! Thank you 💕💕