Advice please

I’m in love with my best friend we have an amazing relationship together like we can be ourselves together and won’t have to fake anything. But for everything to be perfect there is the biggest negativity in the relationship. When her mom kicked her out me and my mom took her in and she ended up having a relationship with my mom and had to stay in that relationship Bec my mom is the type that wants needs and destroy my happiness. My mom is 39 the person I’m in love with is 23 and I’m 19. I know many will say that’s ur mom but my mom always envied me since I was young and wanted the worst for me and that hurts so much and now taking a person I loved the most. Me and the girl took a break Bec of all the arguments about the situation but then she ended up coming back to me Bec with no one she can be herself just with me and I feel and I know she loves me the way I love her, just that she lets my mom controls her and is afraid to leave that house idk What it is. I’m still in love with her and we still see each other am I doing wrong? I need advice in a way.