My choice

Last year I was in a relationship with a guy he was kind person who seemed to be caring and trusting. He was perfect. He was 17 when we started dating, I was 15. Everything was going good till one day he got made and choked me before school. At school he acted like an ass to his friends and it was annoying but he was just being like that with his friends so why should I care. Well he started being like that to be and shoved me into the lockers. It was almost 5x a week we were arguing. One day I told him I wanted to break up and he threatened to kill him self. Months later ,after I turned 16 and he turned 18, he raped me and threatened to kill him self about it. Later on we broke up ,5 months later. My friends ask me why I haven’t taken him to court or told my family or done anything about it. Well I personally don’t want to I want to get over it and move on from that point in my life. I want to do better and mark that as an end to a chapter in my life and start a new one. So if you’ve ever been raped or sexually harassed and you don’t want to go do anything about it and you just want to move on that’s alright all cause you did get to choose what happened then doesn’t mean you can’t choose what happens now. Just if you are like me and don’t wanna do anything about it just always remember you can always choose what happens even in a situation you didn’t decide on. ♥️