Had spotting for a week straight! I was nervous but all good! ❤️ (posting to ease some ladies minds)

Ma

I’ve had light pink spotting for about a week straight, and I read a lot on here. It’s been making me nervous so I said if I had it still this morning, I’d call and go in.

I did! And so happy, they said I have a “Friable Cervix” and asked if I ever bleed during sex or if it’s painful. And I bleed every time, and sometimes painful. They explained this is probably why, and for me this spotting is completely normal. A friable cervix basically means you are naturally more inflamed than a normal cervix, and EVEN MORE during pregnancy.

I have lupus so this all makes sense to me now and eased my mind. Just thought I’d share cause I see a lot of people post who are nervous about spotting ! Can’t always go off of everyone else’s experience, but hope this can ease a few people’s minds.

Also! My first ultrasound was at 6 weeks, super small and couldn’t see much, but since they wanted to check everything today to reassure me everything is fine in there, I got another, internal this time and they said I’m actually 2 days ahead of what they thought from my prior stomach ultrasound! 8 weeks today! May 10 due date now 😊❤️