The Hard Process

Vanna

I’m 21 years old and I had found out I was pregnant a couple weeks ago. I live in Los Angeles and financially I cannot have supported this baby to give it the best life as possible. So, my bf and I quickly tried to get in touch with Planned Parenthood. The process was long and tedious but it worked out. Luckily I had Kaiser so I got a deduction for the Planned Parenthood procedures. I knew I didn’t want to surgically have it done so I was hoping I still had time to take the pills, 10 weeks is the cap. I went to PPH yesterday and got an ultrasound done and I ended up being 9 weeks and 2 days. I saw the lil thang moving in the ultrasound visual and at the time I didn’t think anything of it but now it kind of makes me feel sad since within the next day or so my stomach will be empty. My bf is opening a new branch for the company we both work for in TX, so he’s not here... and that sucks. I wish he was. But he’s very supportive, sweet, calls all the time and sent me money for the abortion. I offered half but he insisted it was on him. It wasn’t cheap even with the deduction. Anyway, if you don’t know you take 2 pills for the abortion, the first you take at the office that stops growth and 4 (at the same time) the next day that terminates it. I am now in the bleeding and cramping stage and i’m nervous because this is the first time I have experienced this. I know it’s normal. But god I do think about being a mom...just not in this moment of time. I’ll never know what the gender of the baby was and I know that’s selfish but it would have made me so happy. I’m almost finished with school and ready to have my life rolling. So, here I am stuck in bed with cramps that feel like someone is punching me over and over in the belly. Maybe someone knows any soothing remedies to help me out? I can also answer any questions.