This cycle is killing me.

Holly

I’ve been taking 2.5 letrozole for 5 months now. I have one potentially blocked or semi blocked tube on the right. Ovulated august on the left for the first time and no baby. September’s cycle I took my letrozole days 4-8 and my follicles hadn’t grown passed 11mm. They put me back on the letrozole for another 5 days at 7.5mg. My follicles were huge on the left side. 20mm and 23mm. I basically skipped a period for the month of September due to the second round and am now in the dreaded TWW. I’ve taken 2 tests. One was definitely negative at 8dpo and the other I thought I saw a vvvvvvvv faint line at 9dpo and turns out the brand I took are apparently having issues with evap or false lines (FRER). I decide to wait to test if I miss my period which is due Sunday. I’ve had some twinges and my boobs don’t hurt like they usually do. I’m just going out of my mind. I feel like I’m being tortured. Like oh you think last month sucked because you had one fertilizable egg, this month we’ll throw you one better, 2 rounds of meds and TWO fertilizable eggs. So I’m just gonna sit and stew, symptom spot and dread my period like every other month 😞