Saint Therese 🙏🌹✨

Whitly • Future First Time Mom 🤱🏽

I went to an all girl’s school and St. Therese was our patron saint. I’ve always had a special relationship with her because of that. 🌹❤️ I pray the novena rose prayer every night, asking for her assistance with getting pregnant and keeping my baby safe once I do.

It’s really made a difference. I don’t stress about conceiving as much as I once did, and I’m move confident than ever that it will happen for me. I sleep better at night, and everything has been wonderful.

Once you say the prayer, she’ll send you a rose 🌹 or you’ll see a picture of her somewhere. It’s really amazing.

I prayed this prayer multiple times in college. Once I came out my dorm room feeling pretty low about something, and there were red rose petals lining the snow covered sidewalk all the way from my dorm to the car park. Another time I was driving and pulled into a space with a car that had a little statue of her on the dashboard.

Just a few weeks ago I went to church and saw a small tapestry of her by the alter that was never there before, and I haven’t seen it since. She has brought me through so much, and I believe in her power. I’m grateful for every appearance, every rose, and all the other stories of her intervening on my behalf. I just wanted to share with you Ladies. Hopefully she will bring comfort to you too.

Love and baby dust! ✨👼✨🙏🌈👶🏻🌹❤️