Just a little rant

Katsimp☀️

*If you don't want to read this or you plan on leaving a rude comment , please just keep scrolling*

So, I'm 33 weeks pregnant, everything was going good, going great actually, hubby started a new job, our baby girl is growing on time and healthy as can be and it won't be long before we get to meet her , my relationship with everyone has been fine and planned on going to a festival with my parents and my sister in a town near by this weekend, at least I was until about 9:30 last night.

I was planning on riding to the festival with my parents Saturday and spending the day with them and my sister and my niece and nephew and then riding home with m parents , I THOUGHT we had everything planned out, that was until my mother text me at 9:30 last night and let's me know that her and my father have decided amongst themselves that they were going to come pick me up tonight and take me to my sisters where I would be staying the night. They completely decided this on their own. Well they told my sister that I knew all about it and I was definitely going to be there tonight to stay the night with her.

My sister went and bought me snacks and bought cookies for us to bake and stuff for us to do, and posted it on Facebook how excited she was for me to come over tonight and I knew NOTHING about it until my mom messaged me and let me know. Well, I'm 33 weeks pregnant, I'm uncomfortable all the time, I can barely fall asleep in my own bed comfortably let alone a couch and let alone without my fiancé with me. So, I messaged my mom and asked her why she didn't ask me first or even think to talk to me about it and she told me that I needed to go spend time with my sister. I understand that, but I would've liked to been involved in planning my own weekend, especially when it has to do with me staying somewhere without my fiancé.

Well I talk to my sister and I'm bawling my eyes out because I feel like a terrible sister and she tells me it's not that big of a deal and told me that I'm just pregnant and hormonal and that it was okay, but then after we get off the phone , she decides to text me and make it out like in a terrible sister and tells me that I should be choosing her over my fiancé , when in reality, I'm not choosing my fiancé over her, I was choosing being comfortable and wanting to sleep in my own bed .

So now I haven't had any sleep, my fiancé woke up to me crying so hard that my eyes were swollen and I was shaking, it's 5:03 am, he's left for work and told me to tell them that I can't go. He doesn't want me to go because he can see that it's made me so upset that I've lost sleep and almost went into and anxiety attack. So now I have my sister and my mom muted so I won't know when they message me and I'm just so afraid that my family is going to be torn apart and they're going to disown me because I didn't want to stay the night at my sisters and because im respecting my finances wish of not going anyway because of how upset the whole thing made me.

Ever since I was a kid I've always had anxiety about staying at other places, other than home. When I'm with my fiancé , i feel at home.

Sorry. I just needed to rant.