Abortion

Kiara

I let my mom know today i was pregnant. She squealed and seemed excited. I also let her let know I was going to get an abortion. She said I didnt need to give her reason but I did. I could not support a child, and i felt bad for crushing her dream a little bit as she had my friends on fb who are married and have kids and sees the joy. But she was still supportive. I love her so much.

Then i told her, it wasnt my first one. I’ve had one before. Years ago. I’m 24 now but had one when I was 19/20. The first time I knew this child would never know a loving, supportive home. I was single and my ex was garbage. This time my boyfriend is loving, supportive, caring, and making sure he and I have everything to succeed within each other. If I decided to keep it he would watch me like a hawk and make sure I get everything I need. But we still can not provide for a child. (Adoption is not a choice because I could not part with a child I gave birth to).

My main point is just for people to know you are not alone. Make the right choice for YOU right NOW. Not what other people say. (P.S comment what anyone wants but I am strong believer in it being a woman’s choice and what she does with HER body). If anyone needs someone to talk to who needs a non-judgement ear. I’m here. I understand (from my point of view) and you have options. Whether its adoption, abortion, single mothering, single fathering, whatever it is. I’ll be here to listen :)

Do whats best for you.