Problems with in laws

LuLu • 👼🏻🌈 👦🏻 👦🏻 👨‍👩‍👦‍👦mommy too most beautiful baby boys M.N January 2020 H.N October 2021

❌this will be long post ❌ so thank you in advance if you read entire thing,and it will probably be all over the place 🤔

⚠️warning mentions of miscarriage and

cussing ⚠️

And this will be separated in couple topics,that how our conversation went.

•Okay so little back story about my in laws;

I love my husband I really do even do we have our own problems we trying to fix that just like every other couple on the planet.

So problem is his family,I swear what ever happened in them somehow it is my fault because I’m not responsible enough(we don’t live with them all of his siblings live separately).my husband is truck driver (he owns his company) also his brother.But my main focus will be two SIL and what happened last night.So first SIL -we will call her Sara(she is 36,have two kids got married at 15,got first kid at16-17,and she is my husband brother wife).

Second SIL-lets call her Maya(she is 21,engaged,living with her fiancé and his family in Cali,but at the moment she is with me and my husband until she finishes school and we are 15 hours from Cali.And she is my husband sister).So you have picture about them.

•So everything happened last night when I got text from Sara caking me for coffe at 8:30.I knew what will happened because Maya went there couple hours earlier (they are drinking and gossiping about everything and everyone mostly about me and how I don’t do anything).So I got there that are on the phones I finished coffee,no one is talking to me or looking at me.And it is 11 pm (for whole this time I’m there Sara and Maya are talking between each other) and I was like “I should go my rib starting to hurt me and seems like I can’t make my self comfortable on the chair(I’m 6 months pregnant after one miscarriage in September last year so I’m just want everything to go smoothly)”

Sara:” omg you acting like you’re 9 months pregnant,and how will be then? It is like you carrying next pope.Maya don’t get pregnant yet please”

Maya: “oh when I get pregnant I will not complain about anything”

And both of them know what happened.Yes it was early pregnancy but it is hard when you see positive and week later you start bleeding.And just because it is not went to far and you didn’t hear baby’s heartbeat,they don’t accept that you lost one baby.

So next thing is I didn’t want to respond any of these stuff because I saw they are drinking and it will mean just lots of arguments and honestly not prepared for that nope just want to go home but no.

Sara:”why did your mom texted me -your mil is sick (my mom is texting with her a lot because my mom likes her.and my mom is on other continent so means a lot to her.)”

Me:” idk why don’t you ask her?She told me the same And I told her not to text me about that because I know.And she didn’t have any hidden intentions so you don’t have to read between the lines when there isn’t any.”

(Our mil was in Er,but she is always sick,every single day something is hurting her,she takes a lot of meds.Maya drive her there and in the Er isn’t anything they can do she got meds again and that is it.)Sara have that habit to read between the lines even tho there isn’t anything to read but in her mind she will think that is not what you write and try to convince you that isn’t what you said.

Sara :”well our FIL told your mom that mil was sick.That is because you don’t visit them so FIL is telling her that you’re bad person.”

Me:”well our FIL told her that neither me or you visited them there.and he will ban access to the house”.

Sara:”well he knows I’m dispatcher for your husband and mine and I have kids.Maya is in school so you have all the time to go there.So idk why he told that to her.”

Me:”idk neither but you should ask him that not me.I told you what he told me.”

Sara:”they told me you went there sit for hour and didn’t do dishes”

Me:”yes that is true m.Because I will not do anything in anyone’s house until they tell me to do so,even in my moms house I will not do anything.”

Sara:”what is that behavior?That you will not do anything in someone else house until they tell you to do so.That is stupid.”

Me:”stupid or not that is who I am”

Now conversations going between Maya and Sara.

Maya:”well all I know is since she was in Er I was in their house cleaning,buying food.”

Sara:”and they know that I’m trying to find load for them (she usually finds it quick) I have part time (she goes there Tuesday,Thursday and Sunday.) and I have kids so I can’t go that often.”

Maya:”yeah and I have school (her school and their house is 5 minutes away) so what else they want from me.”

So basically these topics where on and on till 2 am.Yes I don’t go there often:I’m pregnant and if she (mil) is sick flu or anything I don’t want to be near that.

Yes I don’t wash dishes or clean in their house and I will not until you tell me to do so.

If you want something homemade to eat tell me and I will prepare for you.

I don’t read anyone’s mind so I will not read yours-need something tell me that.If you can tell me to find and order cheap dog necklace or you want me to drive you to the store just because you can tell me these things.

Only thing Sara admits is we should make them food both of us.And her excuse is I have kids.

Yes I don’t have kids I expecting one and when my husband gets home I want to be with him (and they still have problem with that why should I not go anywhere when he is home he don’t have kids like his brother that have 2).He is home for two days and he is gone what in the fuck you want from me anyway?

Do you want me to stand on my head and play monkey?

Before I was pregnant,you can go there every day,you don’t have kids.Seems like her arguments are around that I don’t have kids.

And she is that type of person that everything needs to be how she said.

If you came this far thank you for reading,it is long post and I needed to vent somewhere.