I’m going crazy

Brianna

I started working at this new job and had real chemistry with one of my coworkers. The thing is he moved 9 hours away for college and I was very hurt. I told him how I felt and he is a very cryptic person. After telling him to be brutally honest with me he said he couldn’t because he liked me too and wanted for us to be something more in the future. So we have been talking ever since then. But I went out this past Friday and we literally talked the whole night. I was saying I wish he was there and he said he would be if he could. The night was nice as we talked until 3 am!!! But the next day we messaged every few hours and then after 2pm he never saw my snaps. This isn’t unusual so I thought nothing of it until the next day when we were going to lose our streak and snapped him to remind him. He never responded which was odd so I chatted that I was worried about him and was sorry if I was being annoying. He never replied but saw my snap story. It has almost been 48 hours without a response and I feel like I am being ghosted. My heart is breaking and he knows that I like to know what is going on even if it hurts. I keep wondering what I did wrong. I work with my aunt and his stepmom. I only told my aunt what is going on but do you think his stepmom overheard and told him so he doesn’t want to be with me now? Or was I too clingy somehow and he’s annoyed? Please just give me some advice.