I did it finally

Klia

For the past year I’ve been in a relationship nobody agreed or was happy about which is understandable they all saw what I didn’t in july i found out i was pregnant with my 3rd ( 2 from previous relationships) and i was told he was so excited and happy well after i found out i left for a vacation with some of my family turns out the couple days i was gone his ex was at his house. They have kids together but haven’t been talking or being around each other because of her current boyfriend, well when i came back he asked me to marry him i blindly said yes then after that is when i started to notice the signs of using me talking down to me telling me no one wants me because im used.

About mid august I decided to just call everything off and told him i was done, he couldn’t accept that so I blocked him. He went as far as saying things to my sisters husband to get a me, so today I called and told him to leave me and my family completely alone that I wanted nothing else to do with him. Then hung up after that no one has heard anything and to be honest I feel relived.