Sleeping training?

I don't know what to do... My baby is 6m and will fall asleep but not stay asleep. He's up an hour after he falls asleep then up every 2-3 hours after that. He will only fall back asleep to a bottle so he is eating more then half his ounces just at night. (The doctor told me to give him 3 puree meals during the day and still push the milk but it hasn't helped) I try to rock him, give him a pacifier, the cry it out method (I can only take 10 minutes of it) then give him a bottle. Sometimes he'll only drink an ounce or two because he would have just ate the last hour when he woke up. He's never been a good sleeper but it's getting worse. He is still in our room so I don't know how to sleep train him. He can be moved into his own room but he wakes up so much it'd be even more exhausting for me. When I try the cry it out method, he stands up in his crib and screams bloody murder non stop. I know they say to cry it out for 30 minutes but after ten his breathing is off and he's soaked in sweat. Any advice will help, I feel like I'm in a loosing battle.