Announcement help

Anyone watch the masked singer before and listened to the clues? My fiancé and I are fans of the show and have fun figuring out the clues. I unexpectedly just found out today I’m pregnant with our third child and was trying to think of a way to make it a little more fun than just blurting it out. I’ve never done anything to announce it with our other two. The first one he sensed it and actually told me I was pregnant. Second I just blurted it out in casual conversation. So since I’m still trying to make sense of this myself I think I’m going to set up a scavenger hunt of some sort and write up corny poem clues that have him collecting pumpkin cutout shapes hidden in each clue envelope. Each pumpkin cut out will have a letter, once he finds all the pumpkins he will have unscramble and to figure out what they spell which I’m planning to have spell out something such a “Our Lil Pumpkin Coming soon (insert due date here) “ . I’m planning to do this Halloween night since we will be taking our oldest about to turn 2 out for a bit early evening to a fire dept for some toddler friendly Halloween treats and fun! So there will be 31 clues by the time I’m done of course because there’s 31 days in October and the date of Halloween and really because watching him chase down 31 pumpkins in the dark sounds more fun than 3. Might as well! I was going to hide them around town but thought that might be hard with two young children, tiring for them in the car. Sooo where at home or in the house or yard etc. I’ve got several written but give me some cool and maybe unique and unusual or places maybe even funny to hide these clue envelopes! I’m wanting it to be a little challenging and have him actually searching ——-trying not to say anything until the 31st...so spam me with all your ideas! Anddddd GO!