A car hit my sons classroom!!!

BonQuiQui • I’m blunt with my words, I don’t like animals get over it☺️

About 6 min after I dropped my 5 year old son off at his school, I walk though my door and I get a notification on my phone saying a car ran into one of the buildings at his school. I freaked out of course but once I found out no one was injured I continued one with my day.

Not to long later I find out that she ran into MY SONS CLASSROOM knocking out the lights! I start to freak out and shortly after I get a call from the school asking me not to come, they have it handled no kids were injured and were relocated to a different building.

I asked my son what happened and he said he didn’t hear the car just the lights went out and they had to leave the room.

As sad as it sounds I really hope this happened because of a medical reason and not because she was late (cause she was), in a hurry and a shitty driver!. I have had many mornings of cars running the stop sign, speeding down our street and driving while there is a cross walk duty out on the middle of the road for us to cross.

Our children could have been hurt and it does piss me off cause this car drove passed me as I walking home and she seemed just fine just in a rush getting to the school!