I feel so violated

So me and my boyfriend have had a very rough relationship he’s always thinking I’m trying to have sex with other guys when I’m literally not even that type of girl and I know for sure I don’t come off as that he’s just insecure af anyways lol so the other night I’m in the shower and he comes in the bathroom and says “don’t hate me for asking you this but I need to know.... are you hiding something” I’m like no I told u how I felt about everything that we are going thru wassup why did u ask he dead ass goes in the room and takes up three of my panties from my hamper!!! He’s like these are how your panties look after we have sex and these are how your panties look when u go hang out with your friends. I was so shocked all I could do was cry and tell him to get out! Idk how to feel but now it’s like when he touches me I almost get uncomfortable. I don’t think it’s normal for someone to do that and I hate how open minded I am that I could possibly ignore this if it’s a red flag. Idk what to do help!