Would you put up with this if your MIL watched your kids for free

This is the second day my husbands mom has watched our 5 and 1 year old. Today she made it a point to “do” our daughters hair again and tell me how we always have her hair looking wild (my daughter is biracial and has curly hair so she feels it’s wild) I pointed out that her hair wasn’t wild and that I had actually put product on and brushed it that morning then she mentioned how her hair needs to be up in a bun because her hair shouldn’t be touching her neck because she can get too hot and it shouldn’t be on her firehouse because it hides her true beauty. THEN she started criticizing the juice my husband brought over in her cup and telling me I don’t care about “poor little stomach” since I gave her a bite of my chocolate bar. With both of our kids at 6 months the doctor okayd solids so we let them try anything that we ate and my mil swears my daughter won’t eat her veggies since I’m “spoiling her with chocolate” little does she know my daughter still loves her veggies. I just don’t know if I can suffer through hearing all of this anytime I pick my kids up.

Vote below to see results!