I just have to brag for a minute

Micaela

My past relationships weren’t the greatest and I thought I was destined to settle for someone who didn’t completely care about me. When I thought all hope was lost I found the most amazing man who spoils me rotten and really really cares. We just found out recently that we are expecting and I have been using the <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.nurture">nurture</a> app to track symptoms and such and he has the app as well so he can see how I’m feeling and how the baby is growing. Yesterday about 5 minutes after I logged that I wasn’t feeling so hot, he texted me and asked if I was okay because of my log and asked if there was anything he could do even though he was an hour away at work. We also have our first appointment next week for the baby and I asked him today if he wouldn’t mind helping me out clean up downstairs to make sure I don’t miss anything, I know the doctor has seen it all but I don’t feel terrible comfortable as this is our first. Anyway, without missing a beat he said yes because it was “all part of the job description.” I know this was kind of a long post but I thought I had lost all hope with the guys I had been with, but now I’m with someone who couldn’t be more amazing and who truly cares about me. Has anyone else gotten to the point of no hope and found someone who really cares and has your best intrest in mind the same way you have for them?