I told her—update

Yesterday when I left work I saw my ex with the girlfriend he claimed that he broke up with. He had messaged me on Plenty of Fish to tell me they broke up a few weeks ago. I didn’t believe him and told him so. Of course he claimed it was true. I asked him why does he always come to me when they have problems. His claim was he wanted to make sure I didn’t think bad of him. I knew he was going to ask me to go to his place so I ended the conversation before he could ask. I have him blocked for the most part for at least a year except for POF. It doesn’t make sense to block him there because he’ll create a new profile and message me again. There’s been a lot of back and forth between us. We first met a little over 3 years ago and I really fell for him but he said he wasn’t ready for a relationship. We still were talking. He would still talk to me like I was his girlfriend. After a few months he told me that he met her. He never understood why I got upset. He made me feel like he just needed a little time and that we would be together. The couple of dates I had after we were no longer officially a couple he would try to make me cancel to spend time with him. After he said he wasn’t ready for a relationship he said he wanted me to date other guys but he was just saying it to sound good. He was never happy if I even talked to someone else. After he told me about her and we fought, I stopped talking to him. He would message me regularly even though I didn’t reply back. But 2 years ago I made a mistake. I replied back. He came to my place so we could talk but one thing led to another and we had sex. We continue to talk and hang out (with no sex) for about a month but then I started to pull away. The guilt got to be too much for me. We talked less and a year ago I made the decision to block him. I let my guilt get in the way of trying to meet anyone else. But after last night I got the courage to message her through Facebook. I don’t know if she saw it or if it’s in her spam folder. But I told her everything and sent some screenshots of messages and his POF profile. Told her that I have proof to back up everything I was saying. I don’t know what will happen next. I hope she leaves him and find someone better. I hope I can finally move on. I hated myself for what happened. I know I’m a bad person

UPDATE: So I did have one more conversation with him. At first he tried to deny it was even him but when I mentioned the location I saw them his story started to change. He claimed they were just hanging out. I told him I saw them holding hands. Then it changed to they’re trying to work out their problems. I never told him that I messaged her. Then he started grilling me about why was I there. I said the truth that I was leaving work (I didn’t tell him what store and I don’t think he remembers from when I told him before). He tried to make me to be the bad person. I know I’ve made mistakes but I’m not the only one in the wrong. Because the whole conversation was on POF I screenshotted everything and made him aware of what I was doing. Before the conversation ended he makes the comment ‘I know where you live’. I told him I’ll take that as a threat. He got one more comment in before I blocked him. I don’t think he’ll come to my place to do anything. He works for the city and doesn’t want to jeopardize his job. As far as for her, Facebook messenger shows my message as sent but not delivered. I think it may have gone to her spam folder. If I knew another way to contact her I would. I hope she sees it soon. She deserves so much better