A message from me

When I was 12, it was my “boyfriend’s” birthday, and I was told to go sit in his lap by his friends, and to go give him a dance because I wore a pink school girl outfit my mom bought me from Walmart. When I was 12 my best friend, her boyfriend at the time and I were at her house. Her mom left to go pick up her brothers and sisters. He locked me out on top of the roof in the pouring rain and he forced her to give him head. I couldn’t get back in, and she ran out onto the roof puking while he stood there smiling with what he did. All he wanted from her was sex. He had made a bet with his uncle he would lose his virginity by 14. When I was 13, the same boyfriend I told you about when I was 12, asked to have sex with me over the phone. When I told him we were too young, he told me he faked liking me for a whole year because he felt bad I was desperate, then broke up with me for his best girl friend. When I was 14, a boy who I had a crush on forcefully wrapped his arms around my body, and bit my neck without my permission. I felt disgusting. When I was 15, my best guy friend forced me down onto his bed and sexually harassed me, telling me, “I deserved to be pleasured right.” I was taken by my boyfriend of today, and I felt like I had cheated on him so we broke up, and my abuser guilted me into dating him, where he tried to initiate sex without telling me, without a condom, dry. I screamed in pain and asked what the fuck he was doing. When I was 16, a boy wouldn’t stop touched my ass after I continued to tell him to leave me alone, and finally yelled at him to back the fuck off. My bf at the time who I told you sexually harassed/attempted to rape me, blamed me, and told me I was wearing revealing clothes. We broke up after 3 months, and he called me a whore/bitch for “breaking his heart”. At 17 I had a guy who continuously talked about how big my boobs where, told me to stop wearing certain shirts because it turned him on, and at one point he almost got beat up because another guy who overheard him stepped up and threatened to beat his ass if he didn’t shut the fuck up. At 17 I was standing around with my boyfriend of today, and a guy we both knew. He had called me ugly in-front of my boyfriend, and I had to hold my boyfriend back while the other guy walked off laughing. He then approached me after school, and when I told him to fuck off, he gave me $20 and said “do you forgive me?” I said, “no, but thanks for the $20.” I’ve received so many unwanted dick pictures from random men, and some have told me they came to my Instagram photos. I felt disgusting and stopped posting.

This is me 20 years old, stronger, wiser, a survivor, and proud for what I’ve overcome these last 5 years. I don’t take shit from perverted men anymore. My boyfriend has been by my side since we were 14, and I could never thank him enough for being so understanding and supportive.