Pregnancy? Or PCOS?

*************TMI****************

So I got diagnosed with PCOS the end of 2017. It took a while to accept it and acknowledge it. Well, my husband and I ended it splitting up because of it. I have been with my boyfriend since 2018 now. We don't use protection of any form. Well, I have all the normal symptoms of PCOS facial hair, bloating, missing and irregular periods, you know the norm. Well, I took a test in March because I missed that whole month. I waited a week after and result was a negative test. I had my period the following month and consistently after that until July. I took another test it was negative. Then July 28th I started spotting. When I say spotting I mean literally a little spot or two a whole 24 hours. I used one of those thin pads, the thin and smallest liners you could possibly buy. Just so it didn't get on my underwear. It was a light pink color. It literally lasted every day until August 7th. Them just stopped. I read that implantion bleeding last like 2-3 days so I was confused. My "normal" period last 3-4 days and I have to change a regular tampon every 6-8 hours depending on my activity. That has never happened to me before. I mean 11 days with just a spot or two for the day. Well, I haven't taken a pregnancy test because I'm tired of wasting money and embarrassment. Well, September I had period the 11th to the 13th. My normal is anywhere from the 10th to the 13th start date. I have had sevear mood swings, nose like a hawk, swore breast, bloating. I know it's probably too early to tell anyways, but I'm a day late and I know it's just a day but I have heard of people with PCOS being pregnant for months before they knew and could it be possible or is it all in my head🤦🏻‍♀️ sorry for the long post.