Please help i need to know.. Is my boyfriend controlling?

Angel

Anytime my boyfriend and I hang out with his coworkers, who I’ve become close with over time, with he says I am being a hoe or looking for attention...

If I stand with my weight shifted on one leg he says I am trying to poke out my ass, if I bite the dead skin off of my lip he says I’m trying to be seductive towards someone, once we’ve had a few drinks I’ll be chilling right next to him no one else around and if I lean over and drink out of my straw without picking my glass up I’m imitating sucking a dick trying to be seductive for whoever could be looking. He gets mad if I talk to one of his coworkers (who are mostly all guys but most have gfs who come around) for too long, but all I am trying to do is get to know the other people in his life because if they’re going to be around us all the time why wouldn’t I? We hang out multiple times a week..

When I try to tell him that’s not what I had intentions of and I don’t want anybody else’s attention and he hurts my feelings because I don’t even talk to my close guy friends back home for fear he’ll think I’m talking to someone else he gets angry and doesn’t want to talk about anything and refuses to.

I don’t know if I’m over reacting or if he is but I definitely need advice :(