Please read this... i know its long but please

Okay so when i was 16 about to be 17 i hated my life and i hated going to school like i would hardly ever go and I honestly just wanted to kill myself (i was actually really depressed and wasn’t just saying that to get attention) until one day i got the courage to go to school and i was so glad i did because there was a new teacher that day and honestly he was really attractive and i couldn’t stop looking at him. He ended up being my youth worker so i started going to school more just to see him but i still wasn’t going everyday. I was falling for him more and more but obviously with him being 24 nothing was going to ever happen so it also made me feel sick. I started talking to him more and more and ended up opening up to him. He was the only teacher I’ve ever said anything to and he was the only one to ask me how i was doing every morning and i would ask him how he was and we would talk about music and just everything in general. I started feeling better but as i said before i was also sick because i knew nothing would ever happen. Fast forward a year and nothing has changed except for the fact that i was 17 about to be 18 and i was going to counselling and i was feeling better with that and talking to the guy (the past year). I would always get a lot happier when ever i saw him and would low key flirt with him but obviously he would never show that energy back and it was obvious that i was flirting with but it was low key so no one ever else saw it or thought about it. And 100 percent sure he knew about it but just never said anything. We would always be laughing and he just straight up made going to school so much better. Fast forward to graduation and I’m finally 18🎉🎊. Fast forward to the dance and at the end of the night he came up to to me and whispered “i know you have been flirting with me the entire time and i think its cute” he ended up giving me his number and we hooked up🤭 fast forward 7 years and we are married with 2 kids😁 i am so glad that i went to school that one day so long ago and didn’t kill myself. What i am trying to say is that if you are depressed or anything like that... please don’t kill yourself life will get better I promise. Something will come along in the future and you will be so happy that you didn’t t make the one decision when you were younger. And i know how hard it is to keep living but i have never been happier.

( i know the punctuation is probably shitty but i wrote this quickly and i also cried while writting this so i am sorry)

Im not really good with the whole speech about not killing yourself or whatever but i just wanted to tell my story to maybe make someone else’s perspective on life change.

I am so sorry that you are going through this pain but just know that you aren’t alone in any of this and there is always someone to talk to.❤️