Another rainbow!

Em • Mama of 2🌈 boys 2018/2021

Trigger warning:

I have had multiple miscarriages. I had a few before I got preg with my son that’s now 21 months old. I had one a cycle before him. We were told by both our doctors that it would not happen without <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IVF</a>. His doctor never saw it happen before on their own and my OB was shocked with my son he had only seen one other couple conceive on their own since the early 8”’s with the same issues. Well, after having my son I kept getting preg and would get giant line as I always do and did with him, but they’d disappear after 4-5 days or so. This time the lines are getting darker!!! With my sons my hubby said idk if I want to se sit or if it is actually there. 😂So I ended up buying digital tests a few days later. This is prob the darkest positive I’ve gotten at home. Docs seen dark positives he said with me including one before my son but baby didn’t attach right and was threatened miscarriage as my cervix was kinda low and I was cramping badly. I’m excited yet nervous! I figured after my son it would be easier but all the losses since and before him still bother me. My longest pregnancy before him was exactly 12 weeks when I found out baby’s heartbeat ha stopped and stopped growing around 10 weeks after being on at home iv’s the whole time with hypermesis. Prayers please that this rainbow makes it. My son wants and needs a sibling and I want to be able to give that to him. I always wanted a huge family and am now almost 35. I’d like 2 more at least. We got so blessed with our son just praying this is meant to be as well.

🌈