Evalyn my angel baby

Laila

I lost my baby January 4th 2019. We lost her around 8-9 weeks. I didn't even know I was pregnant. I had been to my Dr who told me I was negative, so I continued my life as normal. Eating junk, drinking and smoking. On the day it happened I had thought it was just my period, that I had misses the previous month. My husband and I were released releaved that I had started... untill we relized it was more. When I sat down to change my pad there was my baby. My heart dropped. I called my husband in and he just stood there in disbelief of what he was seeing. The next day I went into my Dr to understand what happened. My Dr took a urine test that was negative and told me my baby was nothing more that a "normal" blood clot. I knew it wasn't true. So I had a blood test done elsewhere and I had been pregnant. To cope with out loss we buried our little girl in a flower pot fairy garden. I got a baby's breath flower tattoo in honer of the breath my baby never got to take. Tonight I will light a candle for her and another for the other baby's who also never got to take a breath.