Need Help Ladies!

Leandra

Hello ladies! I need your help! So Aunt Flo was supposed to come on , on Friday oct 11 and never showed. I’ve been having symptoms of PMS/Pregnancy since maybe a week or so before. Now here’s where it gets tricky. Last month my period came on 4 days early and it wasn’t even enough to fill a panty liner. It was like that for two days then it got alil heavier and it was to the point where I could where one pad for a whole day and still not be filled. Then it went of a day early. Since I’ve been getting my period I’ve never had a 6 day period they alway last 7 days exactly or longer never shorter and when it comes on it’s always super have. Don’t light up until the last two days. My stomach has been crazy. When I got pregnant with my daughter in 2018 I had gastroenteritis. It made me nauseous, had me throwing up and gave me diarrhea. That was the first and only tome I’ve ever experienced this. Will starting with my weird last cycle I got that same horrible stomach pain. When the period went off the stomach pain stopped. Well this cylce same thing. Even though I have no physical bleeding I have all the other symptoms and the stomach pain is back. I went to the hospital last month and they did a ultrasound and pregnancy and everything was negative and the ultrasound was clear. This cycle since I didn’t come on I did a home pregnancy test and still negative. Has anybody had anything like this. This stomach pain is killing me. Oh lastly i got a yeast infection last month and I feel like I’m getting in again this time too. HELP!