Intimidated and most likely overthinking 😅 Update!

Ivory

I recently started dating someone from tinder (almost two weeks now). He's a pretty nice guy, and a little quieter than I'm used to, but sweet and gentlemanly. The only thing is that he is financially waaay better off than I am (likes the nicer things and has his own place that is super nice, whereas I live with my mom because I barely make money and can't drive.) I'm not interested in his money or anything, but it's intimidating for me. He know quite a bit, but there is a lot of messed up things that has happened throughout my life that he doesn't know about yet (sexual molestation/grooming by stepfather, abuse, etc.) He was also raised more from a business standpoint, and I wasn't. I also never graduated highschool. He is going to college, been in the airforce, still kinda working for them, and has plans to open an Airbnb with his financial advisor and develop an app with a friend of his. I guess I'm just worried about him being out of my league and hope none of this will affect our relationship in the future. I kinda feel lacking compared to him 😅. Also, I'm 20 and he is 24. What are your thoughts on this? Have you ever been in this kind of situation?

Him:

Me:

(Day of our first date)

Update:

Well, turns out he still has feeling for his ex and he broke up with me saying that I'm a sweet girl and I deserve someone who can give me their full attention. Looks like I was worried for nothing. 🙃😒