I need advice.

My daughter is 3.5 months old and has a dummy and has done since birth. Shes been fine with it so far and the past couple weeks it's been disturbing her sleep so much. The second she realises it's gone she cries for it it takes so long to settle her to sleep and then to keep her asleep because when she wakes for it she then takes another 10-20mins to resettle and this happens every half hour during nap times. On a night time she goes to bed between 6:30-7pm and she will sleep well until she wakes for her bottle between 12am and 2am then after then shes really unsettled she doesn't need another feed but she acts like she does I'm not quite sure she really needs the one she has I think it's more comfort and to get back to sleep because she wakes fully for it then usually falls asleep before shes finished. Anyway, she wakes every half hour-1hr for her dummy after 2am until I get her up at 7am. From 5am she is a nightmare but I refuse to get her up and start the day at that ridiculous time so I just encourage sleep like it's the middle of the night. Ive figured out the only way to get her to settle from 5am is to either be rocked to sleep on me and stay on me or sleep next to me. The dummy doesnt work from 5am she needs something else.

A dummy for her isn't really important. She has it when shes getting mardy but she sucks it so fast that she just spits it out every couple of minutes. The only thing it's good for is getting her to drink her milk. Shes always been a fussy eater and sometimes refuses her bottles or acts like shes completely forgot how to suck so I have to give her the dummy and then quickly take it out and swap for the the bottle whilst shes still sucking then she will continue sucking the bottle like she was her dummy.

I'm on the edge of taking it off her but I dont know how to or if it's a good idea or how to deal with the fallout for the couple of days of teaching her to settle without it. Or if in ready to deal with it but I'm over replacing it a million times a day and night. Did any of you take away your childs dummy this young and how did you do it and deal with it?