Nervous about road trip

Aleasha

So I have this road trip to visit my husbands side of the family. It’s the first time his mom and sister (and her family) will be meeting our daughter who is 4 months old.

I’m getting more and more anxious about this trip for a few reasons.

1 his sister is a super b**** and told me while I was pregnant to keep my ass in NY because her 20 year old daughter got into an argument with my husband and I wouldn’t comment on it or feed into her nonsense. This isnt the first time she’s been rude to me and now I’m expected to let her be around my daughter which I don’t wanna be one of those people who keep my daughter from family because I have an issue with them but she still needs me around. I know you’re going to say she could just go with her dad BUT she is with me 24/7 and freaks out and I don’t want to put her in a situations where she is meeting all of these new people they’re all trying to hold her and I’m not there if that makes sense. I told my husband I think a fair medium is to go to the zoo/aquarium I wanted to take her anyway to we can all meet there and they can visit with her and I don’t have to go to this woman’s house. In all honesty we’re mostly there so his mom can spend time with her and my husband doesn’t like his sister either so I’m hoping we can do that then his mom can just come to our rental and spend time with the baby and not pressure me into spending the entire 4 days with her.

2nd the drive is normally 9hrs now with 2 dogs and a baby itsgunna be more like 12 and I know my LO is going to hate it and it’s just gunna be stressful and all together as much as I love traveling this next week is making me more and more anxious