Advice

I haven’t been in this group for quite a while now. But im really need in need of advice. Sadly around July I suffered a mental break and had to be hospitalized. Since then my son has been living with my mom, his nonna. I have seen him on and off during the time but never caring for him by myself. Often letting my fiancé take most of the time we have with him. I really find it important that their bond is strong Incase anything happens to me. What I really need advice on is that my son has now started to see his nonna as his mom and not me. I hate that I may start to confuse him if I start being around more. He doesn’t live with me and only sees me a few hours every week. I live two towns away and have no car so when my fiancé has a day off we get to see him. I’m still struggling with my mental health. I’m not sure when I’ll be able to be his mom full time again. It pains he greatly, so so very much, to see him only wanting my mom and crying in my arms. He used to love me and now I’m feeling our bond weaken as he becomes more attached to my mom.