Intermittent fasting

Lorissa

So, I’ve been losing weight through diet changes & exercise, and have done very well, about 52 pounds so far. However, more recently I’ve gotten into a bit of a rut & am trying to shake things up to help kick my weight loss back in gear. I’m already planning on switching up my exercise routine. But, my dietician told me that doing intermittent fasting for 1-2 days a week may also help... for me, she suggested either eating breakfast & fasting the rest of the day, OR, fasting throughout the day & then just eating dinner. I haven’t completely decided yet if I’m actually going to do it, but if I do, I think fasting throughout the day & just eating dinner might work best for me. That all said, I was wondering a few things...

1. Have any of u done a form of intermittent fasting, and if so, how did it work for u? Pros/cons?

2. Can u/did u still drink coffee with cream & little to no sugar? I read that black coffee, no cream or sugar, is best/recommended if ur going to drink it. But, I was curious if adding a bit of, at least cream, would still work, as I absolutely love my morning coffee but can’t stomach drinking it black lol. I also read that unsweetened tea is ok, but I can’t stomach that either, I have to have at least a little sugar (no cream) in my tea.

Oh, and I’m already drinking plenty of water, just to put that out there lol.

Anyway, thanks in advance!