Feeling hopeless

Morgan

I’m at the point where I feel like I should just give up. I really don’t want to but I’m at loss of what to do. My supply is dropping crazy/drying up to quickly. I started off breastfeeding somewhat strong. Had a little latch issue on my left side, worked with a lactation person on it. But then got yeast on my left side, so instead of nursing, which could have led to my little one to get thrush I exclusively pumped the week I was on medication till I knew it was gone. But while the week I was pumping my supply started dropping. By the end of the week I’m getting 2-3 oz when my baby is eating 4oz every few hours. Worst part is I’m only 3 weeks postpartum. The most I’ve ever been able to pump out of my left side is 1 oz and I could used get a few ounces out of my right side but now even my right side I’m lucky to get 2 ounces out. I don’t want to switch to formula but feeling like I have no choice. I’ve been forced to supplement some due to lack of milk. Like I said she’s drinking about 4 oz and I’m lucky to get out 3oz