Anything helps

An

So lately for the past few months either the day before or the day of my period , I tend to feel dizzy , nauseous, my body gets cold but I feel hot , my stomach hurts , I feel like I just want to cry , when I try to use the bathroom nothing comes out & when I’m sitting on the toilet , I feel more faint then ever and a heating pad is what calms down my stomach pain and when this happens I usually lay down with my feet up , heating pad on my stomach , a fan on me and a blanket on me & I drink a soda .

Over the past few years this has happened to me like once every few months but never do I get my period after it nor is it repeatedly monthly . My mom gives me a soda bc it’s my blood sugar dropped

Every time I google it it says it’s my blood sugar but what I don’t understand is it’s starting to happen more and I get my period the next day and when I told my doctor that I felt like this , they only tell me I need more salt in my body . which really doesn’t solve anything !

Should I go to another doctor? Should I ask my doctor again to see what they would say ?

or maybe it is just my blood sugar dropping and my period just happens to come the same day or next