Starved myself until I found out I was pregnant

The first picture is of me weighting in at about 200 lbs. Second photo is me weighting in at 140 lbs. Third photo is me back up to 200 lbs lol.

When the first photo was taken I was eating anything I wanted, no diet no restrictions. Then I decided to go straight Vegan, which I honestly regret because I failed completely. I was constantly starving myself to the point where I passed out while driving, thankfully I was nowhere near other cars. But that's where I drastically lost over 50 lbs (mostly being muscle, because my body didn't really change) and lost my physical and mental health. I basically developed an eating disorder, which I am NOT blaming on Veganism. But then I met my boyfriend who helped me eat healthier and safer and not just stuffing big macs into my mouth. He little by little introduced me to food again. Two months into being together I got pregnant lol. We were both super happy and we both wanted me to be healthy for our baby girl. So he consistently guided me and helped me overcome my strong desire to shut my mouth and not eat so I could keep losing weight. And safe to say I am clean eating again and will consider becoming Vegan after our baby is born, because I really do love the concept of being Vegan. Just maybe next time I'll actually eat!