Some advice please.

I met this guys at work, after working there for 2 years I finally said I’d give it a try and hook up with someone. I know what they say, don’t shit where you eat. And yes, I totally agree. But so far it’s fun, and all I want is sex. We have came to terms and he’s ok with me just wanting sex and keeping him a secret at all times (OF COURSE HE LOVES THAT) so the last couple of times we’ve had lunch together and we end up in his car and hook up. The thing is I don’t even have this guys phone number, I communicate with him through Snapchat. And I feel like I am completely ok with that. But he always wants to caress me, kisses my forehead, he’s gentle with me, and respectful. It’s so different than any other fuck buddy I’ve had in the past. When I was younger even though I knew I was just friends with benefits with someone, I always wanted their full attention. Now that i am older, I just want what I asked for and I don’t talk to him. I’m not sure how he feels about this. I feel kind of bad but I’m trying to think if he wanted to talk to me he would hit me up. But then again, even when we’re at work if I don’t talk to him he won’t talk to me. He’s kind of shy and I’ve made all the moves on him. I mean, as a man im pretty sure he likes that a woman isn’t all up on him right? Or am I being a bitch? He totally aware that all I want is sex. I think I kind of shook him but he’s still down for the ride.