Is my baby feeding to much? And why is he in pain!

Blaize

My LO is 8 weeks old tomorrow, 8lb born. We’ve had problems since birth with milks, silent reflux colic and his had tests for lactose intolerance (which came back normal) we now seem to have found a milk that suits him, cow and gate and he takes baby gaviscon in his day time bottles (I don’t give it at night as it causes constipation and his been fine) but he always seems hungry! we’ve recently changed his nighttime bottles to hungrier baby formula with advice from doctor and I’m slowly introducing it to his day time bottles. He takes 6oz every 2.5/3 hours 🤦🏽‍♀️. He also cries out in pain on the evening bottles. You can almost hear the milk hit the bottom of his stomach and can hear his tummy churning he’ll arch his back and cry and kick out does anyone know why this could be? We have tried almost eveything, gripe water, colief, infocol 🤷🏽‍♀️ could he have an allergy to somthing else on the milk? All this started to happen before we started the hungrier baby formula too so I know it’s not down to that 😩 our little chunk was 12lb last week 🍑