Should I give him another try

In 2015 I kinda sorta dated this guy. My friend set us up and I really wasn’t into it. I was just out of a relationship and didn’t want to be that girl who used him. Couple months past and we went on a few dates and saw zoo lights and it was chill, but he was always commenting on my hair color (ombré then Reddish brown), my nose piercing, and tattoos in general. He also kinda had an issue that I wasn’t a virgin. He still is, but he says if we’re together for 3 years then maybe we can have a sleep over. That is moving wayyyy to slow for me, I’ve lived with my ex like 4 months in. I have tattoos now and still have my piercings, but I also feel like he’s kinda accepted mediocre and just complains about his job. And he’s kinda stuck on the past and still hopes we have a shot. Should I give him a chance and maybe we’ll hit it off? I do want to see zoo lights and do cute October stuff and start looking into a long, healthy, and successful relationship. Part of me says just look for someone else, but idk

Vote below to see results!