Bf cheated while i was pregnant.

I just found out my boy has been cheating on me the entire time we were together. I just had a baby in August and he was cheating then. I had been feeling like something was going on but i didn’t want to believe it. He left it phone in the bathroom and i looked at it and so him talking to so many girls. He’s still asleep so i haven’t said anything to him yet I’m waiting for him to wake up. But I’ve been looking so stupid and I’m sure his brother knew. But i don’t even want to be with him anymore. But i don’t have anything. I don’t work or have family so i don’t Know where to go or what to do. This hurts so much because i thought we were happy. And i thought this would be my last relationship. I thought we were soulmates. It’s even worse that he cheated while i was pregnant and my self esteem was so low because i felt fat and even after when i felt disgusted with my postpartum body. I’m shaking and crying as i type this because i just don’t know what to do. I’m so lost and my heart is so heavy right now. I really loved this boy and thought we would be together forever. I bragged about him so much to everyone. I can’t take this. What’s even worse i now know that he gave me an std while i was pregnant and i asked him then and he lied about it. Mad me think i had it before i got pregnant.