Allergies??

Rachel

About two weeks ago I think I went to go get blood work done. They took 6 vials. Don't remember everything they tested for, but a few of them were for my thyroid, anemia, diabetes, etc.

A few days ago I missed a call from my doctor and today I called back. She said that my lab results we're fine and that I was just sensitive to allergies or something like that, I don't really remember. I've been so annoyed since then because my symptoms make it clear that something else is up. I don't doubt that I do have allergies, I have congestion in the mornings and I sneeze a lot sometimes too which is probably caused from allergies.

Here's what has me annoyed,

My right throat gland is bigger than the other, my throat is often red and spotty, and I get hot and cold really easily. My hands and nose(feet as well if I don't have socks on) are always cold to the touch and I feel like I need a jacket all the time. When I get so hot randomly and feel nauseous I compare it to my mom's hot flashes I feel like it's that bad. My head twitches when I'm anxious or upset or overly happy. My doctor also mentioned that I just looked unbalanced, like I'm naturally always tilted to the right, if that makes sense.

All of that can't simply just be explained by allergies which is why I doubt they didn't find or test for what's wrong with me.

I have another appointment on Monday to get a mole removed and I am going to for sure bring this up because I can't just ignore it when I KNOW something is wrong with me, whether it be something simple that can be treated easily, or something that is more serious. Either which way, I AM going to figure out what is wrong with me because I cannot stand the constant worry