Should I leave?

Hey girls, I’ve come here to get some advice because I’m feeling really down.

Me (21f, university student) and my bf (24m, engineer) have been dating for 1 year and we’re currently in a LDR (we’re both from Europe. I’m from Italy, he’s from the Netherlands) and we’re gonna close the distance next year, however I’m unsure if he’s the man I wanna spend my next few years (and life) with for a couple of reasons:

1) all this time, he has never taken me out on dates. Never. He always wants to stay in. The few times we went out to eat it was because I suggested it and he has never EVER paid. Never. He just looks the other way when the bill arrives...

2) he barely compliments me anymore and ignores my text for hours on end... it’s like he could go a whole day without talking to me. If I didn’t text him, we wouldn’t talk.

3) He brings his ex up so many times despise me telling him it makes me uncomfortable, yet he does it over and over again.

4) I never ask him for gifts or anything, but sometimes, once in a while, I want to be spoiled, looked after and looked for. I always ask him how his day went and he barely cares about how mine (or just me in general)

What should I do girls? It’s beginning to make me miserable, I just want somebody to truly appreciate and love me, because at the moment I feel like I could be 6 feet under and he wouldn’t even care

P.s. I’m just a uni student and I work at a bar just to earn very little money, whereas he has a very good and high paying job, he makes x100 more money than me, but still won’t pay for shit