Getting induced today! 38+3

Jenny • 💖 Baby Girl born 10/19/19 💙 Baby Boy due 2/1/22

Well I was told I *might* be getting induced on Wednesday if my doc had a good reason at my checkup next Tuesday. I’ve had on and off high blood pressure and borderline preeclampsia symptoms since 36 weeks. My blood pressure was high last night (143/94). I decided to sleep and recheck this morning. Well, it was still high so I called L&D. Got there at 11 and my blood pressure sky rocketed to 163/96. They said, “nope, you’re not going home this time”. I’m 38w3d today. I had a scare at 36 weeks with a terrible headache. At that point they diagnosed me with “borderline” preeclampsia. This time they said I definitely have it. My urine looked fine but the uric acid in my blood was 6.2 when it should be 5 or lower. I’ve also had a headache on and off for 3 weeks, plus a lot of swelling in my feet an ankles.

So yeah! They placed the Cervidil at 3pm, will remove it at 3am tomorrow and will be giving me Pitocin early tomorrow morning at like 5am. Oh boy! I’m nervous, excited, all the things! I’m also glad I caught it when I did because I’m starting to feel like shit lol. Wish me luck ladies. Baby girl will be here tomorrow! Original due date 10/29. 🤗💖

When your eyes match the hospital gown 😅💁🏼‍♀️