Feeling trapped!?

Me and my husband agreed it’s best for me to be a stay at home mom we have two little girls and one on the way and I take care of the house and the girls and this pregnancy is high risk, but I hate how he is so in control of the money because I’m quotes he makes it so I always have to ask for anything, and he told me we couldn’t afford some shirts since my belly is getting bigger and the holidays coming up I hate having to have to ask for clothes for money and not only that but I have to explain why I need them, like I don’t want to wear your T-shirts for thanksgiving or Christmas and I want to look nice and feel nice being pregnant, today he came home with 3 bags full of clothes and he didn’t even ask me but I always have to ask and explain why I need certain things and when I was taking antibiotics it really hurt my stomach and I barely ate and I vomit on pretty much anything except a certain food but it cost 15 per plate but I ate it pretty much twice with one plate but he said no because money was tight I spent those day miserable barely eating because there wasn’t any money and he just buys himself anything, I feel humiliated upset and trapped like I want to work but right now I can’t because of my high risk pregnancy plus we had agreed it was best for me to be a stay at home mom, I just hate this so much I hate not being independent I put effort in this relationship and take care of our daughters and try to keep the house clean but I guess that doesn’t matter, sorry for the rambling but I need to vent I’m so upset by this, it’s sad I use to be so independent I use to tell myself I would never. Let this happen before I met him and now im in rock bottom