What A Night

I just need to vent - while I was pregnant in July, my husband were so excited our favorite artist was coming to our city.. Before I even bought the tickets my mom said she would baby sit (baby spent night w my mom at 6 weeks without any issue) We have been planning this night - Concert, Grab some food & possibly get drinks with friends ... Then come home and have adult time without a sleeping baby in the house.

My mom insisted that I bring her over at 3 PM so I could help her with errands etc before. Doors to the show opened at 8 - By 9:30 I got a message saying the baby hadnt slept & by 10:30 when the artist was finally coming on I got a missed call and messages to come get the baby right after the show.

Just frustrated because my mom won't take any advice on my daughter because "shes a mom" and she "knows what to do" etc etc.

The second we got in the door the baby was smiling and went to sleep with a simple swaddle I tried to show my mom how to do.

I love my daughter to death & am glad shes at home with us but damn, I was really looking forward a night with my husband.

Let me add that my mom is supposed to baby sit for us full time - So now I'm stressed I'm gonna get calls all day while im at work that she cant handle it.