Exhausted today...

Kayla • 12/30/16❤️ 1/20/18 💑 12/12/19💙

I just need to whine a little bit. Our daughter got her flu shot three days ago and yesterday ran a fever (101-103) all day, I assumed it was going to be a long night and we’d been giving her tyleonal. Well... 2am the fever finally broke, and this little booger decided she didn’t want to sleep anymore. 32w pregnant, and only 2hrs after going to bed toddler decided it had only been nap time.

Hubby got up at 2 gave her more tyleonal and came back to bed. 215 he went in and sat with her for a little while. 245 she started fussing again and he turned the monitor off 😡. I got up went over to her room and tried one more tuck in. Ten minutes later she was up crying for mommy. Go over get her up and she and I went out to the living room and watched lady and the tramp. Hello 5am when the movie was over and she was almost asleep on mommy. Put her to sleep in her room and go crash on the couch because heaven forbid we wake daddy up again.

7am... the doorbell rings, “were gonna start on the roof now” 😭 they were supposed to do the roof (hail damage) yesterday and after the rain and wind on Tuesday and Thursday I figured we got pushed back to Monday 😭.

So we’re down in the lower level trying to get this kid to nap, it’s a little quieter than upstairs in her room, but it’s still nonstop hammering. Well fuckin hubbys asleep again, and yells at her every time she wakes him up, while I’m yet again dealing with the exhausted toddler on 4hrs of sleep myself 😡.