Prenatals

Ashley

Hi all!! I’m about 7 weeks carrying our rainbow baby and see my doctor for our first prenatal visit next week! I’ve been taking prenatal vitamins religiously for the last 3-4 weeks. I have been so sick, vomiting 5-6 times a day, exhausted, and so weak. I’ve had to call off work twice, and when I do go to work it is hell trying to get through the day!

So last night, I accidentally missed taking my vitamin and I woke up feeling like a completely different person. Not sick, not tired, not constipated, just great. My mother recommended ceasing prenatals until I see my doctor. And she even said her OBs have prescribed her specific prenatals to help with the sickness.

Has anyone ever been prescribed these or know what they’re called? What should I be concerned about if I’m not taking the vitamins? I know they’re critical to baby’s development and want to be as safe as possible this pregnancy. Have you found anything to help the sickness while on the vitamins? I try taking them at night, I’m also on diclegis which doesn’t seem to be helping. Any info or suggestions are greatly appreciated!!

TIA from a worrying mama!!