Someone make me feel better lol

👽

So my son 9 months and just mastered the pincer grasp, so he's picking every little thing off the ground and putting it in his mouth. Well I was showering and my husband was with him and I got out and went to the living room and picked him up. Well he laughed and I saw something in his mouth....IT WAS A BIG PIECE OF WOOD! like a wood chip, or mulch!!! Must've been brought in on a shoe. Anyway, I grabbed it and he was fine. But I cant help but think what would've happened if he had swallowed it :( it was large enough to choke him, I'm pretty sure. I'm just so freaked out. My anxiety is horrible. All I can think of is, he could have died had I not taken it. Granted, he maybe would've just spit it out but still, what if he tried to swallow?! Ugh. I'm a mess lol

And yes my husband was paying attention lol he just had it stored in his cheek, like while he was playing. If he hadn't laughed, I wouldn't have seen it either. He goes behind the couch sometimes to get a toy and I think that's where he got it because it's by where people walk.