I think I might be going too far on this TTC thing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

El

Itโ€™s my first cycle TTC and like most of the first timers Iโ€™m just going wild on tracking, charting, temping, touching, checking, poasing etc. sooo I had this crazy dream last night, this might be a little bit TMI but here it goes:

I dreamed that I decided to go to the bathroom to check my cervix. When I looked down to my vag-jay-jay, I could see my cervix poking out of it! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ and I was all amazed like โ€œwow!! I can really check my cervix right now!โ€

So I took my cervix in my hands (yeah girl, picture that!) and it was of the size of a small beer bottle. I spent a few minutes looking at it, I was sooo mesmerized by it but after that I decided to โ€œput it back in its placeโ€ (WT actual F??).

So I looked down, placed by cervix back on its place (omg Iโ€™m laughing so hard right now just remembering) and looked inside my vag-jay-jay (I must be very flexible in my dreams) to see how it looked like. My cervix looked like this beautiful pink kaleidoscope and I was like โ€œWOW!!! A WOMANโ€™S BODY IS SUCH AN AMAZING THING!!!โ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Anyways.... yeah ladies, please donโ€™t take your cervixes out to analise it ok? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ