FTM fears

Delaney

This is my first baby and we’re now a week away from my due date and every day that passes I get more and more worried that there could be something wrong with me or my unborn son. I’m so terrified that I could lose him at any given moment and so ready for him to come into the world healthy and full of life. I lost a pregnancy about a year and a half ago at 7 weeks, so this is a really big deal to my husband and I, but I’ve always been scared about carrying pregnancies to term as my mom lost her first child because she carried to term and her doctor wouldn’t do an NST when she insisted something was wrong and made her wait over the weekend to be induced, and I was high risk and born my with cord around my neck when she was induced 3 days before the due date. My husband had complications with his birth (even being 2 weeks early) as he was the 4th baby and I just can’t shake this fear that our baby is more and more at risk every day he stays put. Am I the only one? Any advice on how to cope?