I feel conflicted

So I went to lunch with my sister and her boyfriend, and my mom and my daughter. They decided to tell us that they’re pregnant. My mom is obviously thrilled, but I’m not sure how to feel. Growing up in a very conservative Christian home, we were taught pretty explicitly that you don’t have sex until you’re married. And my husband and I got pregnant 6 months after we got married.

Don’t get me wrong, I want to be happy for my sister...but I don’t know if I can genuinely do it. My husband and I went on a walk when he got home from work to talk about it, and I cried the entire conversation, because we both feel the same way.

Let me elaborate: my sister has always gotten favoritism from my dad. And she is dating a dude she cheated on (according to her boyfriend), and he is not a good guy. My dad hates him. And with the holidays coming in the next month or so, they plan on telling my parents (my dad and stepmom), as well as my other sisters. I’m scared for my sister, because she is only 23, unmarried, and is ready to quit everything for this dude. I’m worried about the conflict that is definitely going to come from this, and I’m worried that we are going to be told to choose sides. My sister and her boyfriend already told my mom and I that if people don’t support them from minute one that they’re pregnant, that they’re going to cut people out of their lives.

I’m really emotionally and spiritually struggling with this, because my husband and I are both kind of on the same page that we want nothing to do with this. But I’ve already been told I’m a bad person for the feelings I’m having about this.

I don’t really know why I posted this...maybe validation, maybe just the opportunity to write it out to figure out my own feelings. But please don’t pass judgment, not on them, and not on me. I guess advice would be nice too...thanks for letting me vent.